Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Wrapping Up May

Yes, I know it is October and here I am blogging about May!  I am behind and doing my best to get caught up!

Dex's Birthday Celebration

Dex's birthday is May 11th, but we celebrated it with a family party on May 20th.  We gathered at Schuler Park in Elk Ridge for cupcakes, ice cream and soda.  Our birthday boy is now 3 years old!
 Here he is getting ready to enjoy a very red cupcake ( his choice for the frosting color)!

 Grandma Patty and the birthday boy
I scream, you scream, we ALL scream for ice cream!
 He loved the mint chocolate chip ice cream!
 Cousin Preston is teaching Dex how to make a monster truck run fast!. Dex is obsessed with monster trucks!
 Aunt Kelly and Londy Lulu
 I love the expressions on Dex's face as he opens his gifts.


Evan determining who is the tallest - Treygan or Conrad?  Wait - is Conrad hunched down?

Memorial Day 2017

We gathered at our home for a hamburger and hot dog barbecue.
 Of course we had our usual "chip buffet" and Preston and Sam LOAD UP on the chips!
Sareya and Kyra finishing their food
 Lillian, Ella and Dorothy enjoying dinner on the patio
 
 London and Dad hanging out together
 Evie and Ruby with "horns" courtesy of Miss Ella

 Aleeya and Sareya
 Violet and Ella and what? More "horns"!
 Sareya and Kyra and
 Preston with his Utes hat!

 
Our patriotic dessert !

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're catching up, Patty! I love to see your pics of your darling grandkids and hear about your celebrations together! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blog catch up. I'm doing the same thing. So fun that most of your kids live close so you can have fun family get togethers. You have such a great family that loves each other!

    ReplyDelete