Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Monday, August 22, 2011

An enjoyable evening

Last Friday evening we were invited by one of our returned missionaries and his wife for dinner at their apartment in Provo. We had a delicious dinner and a fun evening talking about mission memories and getting to know them better. Elder Christian Pingree had played basketball for BYU prior to his mission and had served as one of our assistants during his mission - he was an excellent missionary. His wife Hayley is delightful and a great cook! Hal and I treasure such times as this!


7 comments:

  1. What a darling couple, and how well that speaks of you and Hal and your missionary efforts, that they would want to invite you to their home for dinner. The rewards for your hard labor of love will continue for the rest of your lives, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad someone invited you over for a change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tricia.I'm so glad someone treated you to dinner. What a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute couple. I'll bet it's so rewarding to see these kids that you've worked with doing well in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that elder when we came to visit you guys on your mission. How sweet of them to have you guys over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd kill for dinner with my mission presidents! What a nice thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful couple. That's so fun you were able to spend time with one of your returned missionaries and get to know him and his wife better.

    ReplyDelete