Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sister Time and working on personal histories

Last week I traveled to St. George to spend time with Kay and Pam. We enjoyed lunch together and had a great visit. Of course we made some time for a little shopping after lunch!


Loving the Ahi Tuna Salad almost as much as the company!




Pam and I worked together to organize, scan and save old photos and slides that we will use in our personal histories. We compared memories of our Hawaii, Louisiana and Virginia years growing up. it was fun to talk about and remember our childhood and prepare to begin the writing process. Roger was a good sport and without his help we couldn't have accomplished all the computer work. (Pam and I both know just enough about computers to be a little dangerous - but with Roger's help we got a lot done!)




Of course we made time for some great meals!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea--to reminisce w/ sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED having you here! I've been thinking a lot lately of my rich heritage - rich in the important stuff. Andreas Peterson really started something so good! How I LOVE my sisters and brother (and as a bonus, their mates, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun! I hope you're enjoying your new plate rack! My wreath looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun week! I love sister time. Everytime I talked to you guys you sounded like you were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And I bet the warmer weather was an added bonus! I can't wait for some sister time on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun and I can't wait to read your history when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast! Sister time and yummy food, what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete