Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Old News But Good News

I am more than a little late with this post. Let's just say the past few weeks have not been my best with recovery from some allergic reaction followed by a nasty virus. I am glad to feel among the living again!
We did enjoy our family trip with all of our children and their spouses (except Conrad who had law school midterms and couldn't go). Two of our grandchildren - Treygan and Kyra also travelled with us and they had a great time. We missed Conrad - he always livens things up - but we loved having Hailey with us. She was a good sport and came without Conrad. We loved being together and eating great food and seeing new places. Tricia has beautifully chronicled this trip on her blog so I will just share a few pictures and memories.



Enjoying a formal night dinner on board the Norwegian Star



Return from the snorkeling trip - the highlights for Hal and I included seeing a whale on the way over and a giant turtle on the way back.



Two of fourteen 4 Wheeling Banditos ( if you saw the dust and dirt we encountered on the trip you would know why we were dressed as we were!) The ride was dusty and wild and my favorite part was the brief ride on the beach!

6 comments:

  1. Patty, you look beautiful, in spite of your nasty bug. I've been reading about your adventures on Tricia's blog and it does sound like they had a grand time. That bandito shot is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Sorry you were sick for your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never fun to be sick ESPECIALLY on vacation. SO sorry. I'm impressed you went 4wheeling, but what I really want to know is did you do the zip lines?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun and I think we should plan another one for next year:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had so much fun! And I agree with Tricia, another cruise is in order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you were able to have a little fun in spite of your sickness. I love the bandito picture.

    ReplyDelete