Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A visit from John & Cindy

This past weekend we enjoyed spending time with John and Cindy!  They stayed with us and we enjoyed visiting with them as well as connecting with Ami, Hansen and their cute family for dinner at Tuscanos on Friday evening.  The Smiths were in the area for Hansen's brother's wedding reception in Springville.

John and Cindy attended church with us at the MTC and enjoyed lunch in the MTC cafeteria.  It was great to be with them - with their busy schedules, we don't get to spend nearly enough time together.

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous! How fun to have John and Cindy stay with you! And to meet up with Ami's darling family would be so fun. I still feel bad that I didn't get to have better chats at the Gabrielsen Reunion with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have seen John and Cindy more than I have and I only live 30 minutes away from them. Looks like a fun weekend. I am needing a Patty fix. I better start planning a trip.

    ReplyDelete