Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Monday, April 19, 2010

April in St. George






Last week Hal and I took a short trip to St. George to visit my sisters and their spouses and so that Hal could golf! Evan joined Hal and Roger for the "golf-a-thon" (36 holes on each of 2 days)! Pam, Kay and I enjoyed shopping, going to lunch and of course lots of visiting. After 2 years apart while we served in Russia, we had a lot to catch up on!
Sisters are truly special friends and I have been blessed with 3 wonderful sisters!!

4 comments:

  1. It was so fun! I'm so glad you came. Did you notice how my shirt matches your blog background??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! And I agree, sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous to miss out on a sister weekend. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Next time we'll have to coordinate our trips to St. George :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun, didn't we? My favorite part was catching up! I LOVE my sisters!

    ReplyDelete