Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Monday, May 19, 2014

Our New Grandson

We were thrilled to welcome a new grandson on May 11 (Mother's Day) - Dexter Stuart Mickelsen.  Dex weighs 6 lbs. 6 oz. and is 20 inches.  

 Hailey and Conrad are such cute parents!

 Dex with his eyes open!  We Skyped with them last week but he slept through our visit so we love this picture of Dex when he was awake!
So tiny and yet so perfect!  Babies are amazing!
How I wish I could hold him!
 
Hailey and Conrad had double good news last week.  The Friday before the baby was born, Conrad found out that he had passed the BAR exam!  They are now trying to decide what comes next and where they will go.  Arizona, Utah and Idaho are on their short list but who knows where life will take them?

3 comments:

  1. Those are sweet, sweet pictures! What a cute little boy, and I love ones of his daddy and mommy - you can feel the love! We are so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby and what a cute name. We are so happy for Hailey and Conrad! I'm betting Conrad will be a pretty fun Dad. I'm anxious to hear where Hailey and Conrad end up. I'm hoping for Boise :)

    ReplyDelete