Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Veggie Feast

After the holidays and cruise indulgence, Hal and I decided that we were going to get very serious about losing weight.  We have been exercising regularly and eating SO healthy!  Lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, a little chicken and fish and not much meat.  We have given up going out to eat except for a Subway sandwich or a turkey burger at Carl's Jr.  We are losing weight - YEA!!  But of course Hal is losing twice as much as I am - (where is the justice?)  Anyway, I have been roasting, steaming, boiling, pan frying, and preparing fresh vegetables of every kind!  I had to take a picture of  the dinner we enjoyed last week.  We are still eating the leftovers from that meal!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, colorful, and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be my personal chef?? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I LOVE that pic of you and Hal on your header - you look absolutely beautiful! And that was taken before your big diet! It's scary how gorgeous you are going to be!

    ReplyDelete