Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful Autumn!

We love living here in Elk Ridge so near to the mountains.  Every season is beautiful to see but I have decided that Autumn is my favorite - I love the vivid colors and the touch of coolness in the air.  I try to go on a walk each day and take that walk on nearby roads and trails that take me into the mountain scenery.  Here are some pictures I took this week while on my walk.
I love the sunflowers and brightly colored trees contrasting with the green trees and shrubs.

The road less traveled

Beautiful hillside and mountains

Pretty pathway

Look closely for the deer - I see them on almost every walk.

On my way back, I ran into Kelly who was out on a jog with Shadow (who happens to be standing in a shadow).
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Patty, it's so beautiful. What a lovely place to walk. Autumn is my favorite time of year, too. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Autumn as well. The colored leaves are incredible. Caleb is just understanding the color change for the first time this year. It is so much fun seeing the excitement and the amazement as he sees the brightly colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do live in a beautiful place. Lucky you, those pictures are great! I bet your FITBIT is loving you!

    ReplyDelete