Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Monday, October 17, 2011

Slow - Slow - Slow - Progress on the house

Our new home is coming along BUT very slowly! They have just bumped our completion date to the end of December and I am sad that we will not be in for Christmas. The finishing work is taking a really long time but hopefully it will be worth the wait! They started the stucco today and the brick work is nearing completion. On the inside - the wood and tile floors are down and the installation of the cabinets is underway. It is fun to go each day and see the progress!!





Master Bedroom




Great Room



Study



Laundry/Craft Room


Kitchen/Dining Area

4 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful. I can't wait to see the final product. I'm sure your patience will pay off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views, Patty, oh the views! The pics of the master and the craft room give just a little taste of what's to come! Gorgeosa! The lines of the house in the front are wonderful - great curb appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's really coming along from when I last saw it. I too wish you were in by Christmas, but I guess the wait will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be beautiful. I'm sorry you won't get in by Christmas, though. That is disappointing. I don't know; it's a busy enough time already. Maybe this will work out better. Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete