Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Monday, December 20, 2010

Nutcracker Tradition

Saturday was our "Nutcracker Tradition Day". For many years when my girls were growing up we would go out to lunch and then attend the Nutcracker Ballet. This became an event that we all looked forward to each Christmas season. Now, my daughters and their daughters love to follow the same tradition. We enjoyed a lunch at Sizzler and then we all attended the ballet together. Hailey had not yet arrived from Phoenix so she was not able to attend and we missed her!












6 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition with beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrying on the tradition of Grandma Peterson! Everyone looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I LOVE the nutcracker and ALL things ballet. It's awesome that Jessica was able to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tradition. I took Sara to the Nutcracker when she was just a little girl. Now I'm all out of girls to take ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun I cannot wait to go again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish my girls lived close by so we could have this beautiful tradition, too! The little girls will probably carry this on with their kids and grandkids! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete