Pal and Hatty in Paradise

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Eleanor has arrived!





Jon and Allison have added #4 to their family - a sweet baby girl. Born March 3rd, she weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 inches long. She has lots of pretty dark hair and is a very welcome addition to the family.

They will name her Eleanor Patricia Woidka (I hope I am spelling Eleanor as they will - if not I will let you know!)

This brings our total of grand children to 12 - 4 grandsons and 6 grand daughters! Grand kids are truly the best part of life! We are so happy to have our 2 newest arrivals here safe and sound!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Patty and Hal!!! She's beautiful. I'm so happy for you. She has a wonderful middle name to live up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't play dirty and steal your pictures again!! I am going to go see her myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the news from Jackie Taylor. We were at the state basketball tourney yesterday and saw her there and she said she had seen the two new babies in an email. Thus, I found out that baby Eleanor Patricia was born. I need to check your blog more ;) Congratulations to Allison. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! What beautiful little grandaughters (both GiGi and Eleanor)-- and how lucky are they to have you for grandparents?? I love spring babies!

    ReplyDelete